Thursday, May 9, 2024

A Little Nudge to Spoil Yourself ✨

Hey Creator,

I hope this email finds you well. I'm Desi, your go-to expert for all things Create Room!

I noticed you've shown interest in our Mother's Day Sale and explored some great options. I can't help but be excited about the pieces we have available – they're some of my personal favorites.

It can sometimes feel indulgent or difficult to justify spending on ourselves, I've been there! I want to remind you that investing in your happiness and well-being is not just okay, but important. You truly deserve it! Investing in a DreamBox transformed my entire crafting experience from chaotic to joyful, reigniting my passion and giving me the peace of creating something beautiful in an organized space. It wasn't just a purchase; it was an investment in my happiness and creativity.

I'm here to help if you have any questions or need advice on any furniture or accessory items. No question is too small - I'd love to help guide you to find the perfect fit for your needs! Reply to this email or book an appointment to discuss how I can assist you or chat about the transformation that awaits! Curious about my own story? You can read about my personal DreamBox Journey here.

Also, I thought you might enjoy a little something from us. Click here to download some beautiful, free coloring pages. Hopefully, you can find a moment of peace this week to relax and create something wonderful.

Warmest wishes,

♡ Desi, Lead Creator Consultant

 

SAVE UP TO $400 OFF DREAMBOX

 

P.S. This Mother's Day Sale is one of the best I've ever seen, with a FREE Crown Light (only 38 left!) and the fastest shipping we've ever had (as fast as 3 days). You won't want to miss it! 

 

 
Create Room 60 W. Main St. Lehi, Utah 84043 No longer want to receive these emails? click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive