Sunday, May 26, 2024

Celebrate Memorial Day with Savings on Safety! 🇺🇸

As we reflect on readiness and resilience, there's no better time to ensure your peace of mind with our top-rated Emergency Food Kits.

These kits, packed with two weeks of non-GMO, simple ingredients, will keep you prepared for any unexpected event. 

With a variety of hearty breakfasts and wholesome entrees, they're designed to keep you energized and secure.

To celebrate memorial day, we're thrilled to offer you a special 15% OFF during our Memorial Day Sale.

And remember, with our 100% satisfaction guarantee, you're fully covered.

Don't wait to ensure your safety and comfort.

Order now and take advantage of this limited-time offer.
 
 
Stay prepared and stay informed.
 
Paul B.
Valley Food Storage
General Manager


I value your privacy, just as much as I value my own. I will not spam you with emails every hour and will do my best to only send you information that is valuable to you, but if you don't want me to, click here.

 


You received this email from Valley Food Storage. If you would like to unsubscribe, click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive