Monday, May 13, 2024

Civil Unrest Is Back!

Have you noticed the rise in civil unrest lately?

Protests are erupting nationwide, and it seems like a new one starts every day.

This instability can quickly disrupt our way of life.

I'm not here to debate these protests. Free speech is important. But instability can lead to unexpected disruptions.

That's why I'm offering you an exclusive chance to prepare.

For the next 24 hours, get 10% OFF our long-term emergency kits.

Each kit contains 28,340 quality calories from simple, non-GMO ingredients—two weeks' worth of hearty breakfasts, great-tasting entrees, and essential proteins.

Plus, our kits are backed by a 100% money-back guarantee.

If you don't feel more prepared, we'll give you a full refund.

Don't wait until it's too late. This code is only active for 24 hours.

Secure your peace of mind now with code: PREPARED10.
 
 
 
StaySafe,
 
Paul B.
Valley Food Storage
General Manager


I value your privacy, just as much as I value my own. I will not spam you with emails every hour and will do my best to only send you information that is valuable to you, but if you don't want me to, click here.

 


You received this email from Valley Food Storage. If you would like to unsubscribe, click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive