Wednesday, May 29, 2024

early bird discount

I'm going off-script a little bit here as I had a crazy idea and you're going to benefit from it.
 
Next week, I'm officially launching a new course on how to acquire clients for your agency or freelance business.
 
I'm talking cold email, cold DMs, lead magnets, social media, and more!
 
The course is really really good.
 

I'm not sure if you know this about me, but I've been freelancing and building agencies for close to 10 years now.
 
During that period, I've acquired around 1,000 all-time clients, with retainers ranging from $500 to $17,500 per month.
 
As such, I've become an expert at client acquisition, as it's the lifeline of all the businesses I've run.
 
Without landing clients, I wouldn't be where I am today. 
 
The ability to land clients is the most important skill you could learn and master as a freelancer or agency.
 
 
This course has been the single most requested course from my audience.
 
2/3 of my audience are agencies and freelancers (mainly copywriters).
 
And almost daily, someone asks how they should go about landing clients.
 
This course is the answer to that question.
 
 
I've been working on it all year.
 
And I'm finally getting close to wrapping it up.
 
I'm adding the last bit of content and working on the sales copy. 
 
Right now, when you visit the course page, there's no copy. Rather, you can see all the modules live inside the course.
 
There are 85 current modules, with another 20 or so coming.
 

BUT I want to get reviews and social proof before the public launch next week.
 
And this is where you come in!
 
Since you're on my list...
 
I'm giving you $400 off (almost 60% off) the course.
 
 
This discount is valid through this Friday at 11:59pm PST.
 

Important Note: Next week's launch discount for everyone else will only be around $250 off (vs. the $400 you're getting today).
 
So definitely take advantage of this special deal this week, and I can't wait to get your feedback!


- Chase
 
 
P.S. I WILL NOT be honoring the $400 off once it expires. If you miss it, you'll have to use next week's special discount of $250 off. 
 
You'll want to take this course, so you might as well save yourself the $150.
 


You received this email from Chase Dimond. If you would like to unsubscribe, click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive