Tuesday, May 21, 2024

ONLY 2 hours left [HURRY!]

I wanted to quickly let you know that only two hours are left to save 50% on my flagship Ecommerce Email Marketing Course.
 
Based on the number of purchases made since Sunday, people are jumping at the chance to buy this course on sale.
 
It's really cool to see and I respect that everyone is investing in themselves and their businesses through purchasing it.
 
My course is consistently rated as the #1 course for learning and improving one's email marketing knowledge.
 
In my 10+ years of mastering email marketing, I never heard anyone say: "I wish I didn't build my email list."
 
I've personally worked with hundreds of brands and audited hundreds more, and when done correctly, email marketing is the single most profitable marketing channel there is.
 
So, while my course is 50% off for the next 2 hours, I encourage you to take advantage of this special sale.
 
You won't regret investing in yourself and, ultimately, your future.
 
My course has been purchased by thousands of brands, agencies, and freelancers alike.
 
Now is your time to shine. And don't wait, because this sale ends at 2pm PST TODAY.
 
 
To your success,
 
- Chase


You received this email from Chase Dimond. If you would like to unsubscribe, click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive