Sunday, June 16, 2024

Be a Hero to Your Hero: Free Shipping on Dad’s Day Gifts!

last week I made a one-off comment to my kids.
 
I joked about one of my son's friends not having our trusty white buckets stashed away might be in a bit of trouble in the near future.

Well, that joke turned into an unforgettable Father's Day lesson.

Instead of the usual handmade gifts, my boys decided to surprise their friends' dads with something a little different – a few of our emergency buckets from the basement!

It was heartwarming to see them so eager to spread peace of mind, just like their dad.

We spent the morning delivering these buckets, and the smiles from those surprised dads were priceless.

It's moments like these that remind us how much our kids take in, even when we think they're not paying attention.

Inspired by my sons' thoughtful gesture, I want to help you do the same for the dads in your life.

Today only, enjoy FREE SHIPPING on all our discounted emergency kits.

Just use the code FREESHIP at checkout, and let us handle the rest – but hurry, this offer lasts for just 24 HOURS!
 
 

Happy Father's Day!

Paul
 
 
 Don't want to hear my stories anymore? click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive