Friday, June 28, 2024

Be gentle on your eyes

It's easy to dread applying mascara...

Especially when you have sensitive eyes.

The itch, the burn, the redness... it hurts every time. "Get used to it" they say - because it's hard to find a good mascara that doesn't hurt.

Like Christina who's been searching for ages:

"As I got older, my eyes became sensitive to almost anything that is near my eyes. It became extremely hard to find a mascara I could even wear. I have spent A LOT of money searching for a mascara I could wear w/out worry"
Christina H.

So what's the solution - to just settle with a mascara that hurts?

No...

Christina's story doesn't end there. She tried one last mascara, and here's what happened:

"4-5 yrs ago, I saw an ad for WowCombo and became very intrigued... I bought some, and now I use nothing else!!!! People ask me if I have lash extensions!! Please, forever make this product!"
Christina H.

Click here to get 10% OFF + FREE Shipping with 2.

Yes - the My Amazing Lashes Mascara is made with your sensitive eyes in mind.

Its powerful formula gives you insanely long, voluminous lashes instantly - yet its effect on your eyes is gentle.

"I have sensitive, watery eyes. Most products disappear or flake. This made my lashes longer and stayed on until I took it off. No flaking!! Truly amazing products!!"
Laurie T.

But don't you need makeup removers?

No! The unique tubing formula comes off with just warm water, so you don't need to hurt your eyes, lashes or skin with harsh makeup removers.

"Love this mascara. It makes my eyelashes look stunning and it looks like I have extensions! Easy removal and doesn't sting my eyes in any way!"
Anne R.

Try it out now with 10% OFF + FREE shipping with 2.



You received this email from WowCombo Cosmetics. If you would like to unsubscribe, click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive