Friday, April 8, 2022

You’ve Never Had a Quesadilla This Good Before

Shrimp, peppers, melty cheese, perfectly crispy edges.Need we say more?
 ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌  ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌  ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌  ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌  ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌  ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌  ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌  ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ 
The Spruce Daily
Crispy Shrimp Quesadilla
Crispy Shrimp Quesadilla
Quesadillas are an easy weeknight meal wrapped up in a delicious, crispy, buttery tortilla. This version combines shrimp, peppers, onions, and melty Monterey Jack cheese. You can easily substitute the shrimp with chicken, beef, or grilled vegetables like zucchini or drained black beans. We love having ours with classic pico de gallo or a zesty salsa verde along with pickled jalapeños and sour cream.
READ MORE
Today On The Spruce
More Recipes to Try
Chilean-Style Empanadas de Pino
Maakouda Batata: Moroccan Potato Cakes
Ritzy Chicken Casserole
Ritzy Chicken Casserole
Turkish Ramadan Flat Bread
Turkish Ramadan Flat Bread
Today On The Spruce
I Tried the TikTok-Famous Crispy Chicken Thighs
I Tried the TikTok-Famous Crispy Chicken Thighs and They're a Real Winner
I am a proud, bone-in, skin-on chicken thigh enthusiast. I live life with the motto that thighs save lives, and I believe in this sentiment wholeheartedly. The meat is darker, richer, and tastier than any chicken breast I've ever eaten, so why would I bother with any cut besides a chicken thigh?
 
When I caught wind of @royaleeats' honey garlic lemon pepper chicken thighs (hello, nearly 17 million views on TikTok), I knew that a thigh devotee like myself needed to give them a go. The caramelization that I saw in this TikTok left me speechless. Plus, I have never heard a more soothing voiceover than the one on this video. Listening to the instructions felt like a warm hug. I have never felt so comforted and at peace while scrolling on the internet. I pulled up the recipe and gave it go–here's how it all went down.
Today On The Spruce
The Spruce Eats on YouTube
6 Egg Recipes We Love
6 Egg Recipes We Love
Watch & Learn
Spruce Eats Banner
Things We're Reading, Loving, Pondering
I really enjoyed this story from Kayla Stewart for The New York Times about what it means for Black Jewish people to share their identity through food at the Passover meal. I recommend reading this story on the pure drama that goes on in recipe-oriented Facebook groups (if you're in one of these groups, you'll instantly relate). One of my favorite cookbooks to come out this spring is Eric Kim's Korean American, so I enjoyed reading his Grub Street diet. If you haven't heard already, there's a huge recall on Skippy peanut butter going on right now. And lastly, if you need a laugh, this TikTok from The Pasta Queen is…well, just watch.
 
Arie Knutson, Associate Editorial Director
Today On The Spruce
More From The Spruce Eats
How to Dye Easter Eggs Naturally With Food Scraps
36 Easter Brunch Ideas for the Ultimate Spread
This Chewy Quick Focaccia Takes a Fraction of the Time
Today On The Spruce

Did somebody forward you this email? Sign Up for The Spruce Eats Newsletter!

Have feedback? Send us an email at contact@thespruceeats.com, subject line: Newsletter Feedback.
The Spruce
Follow us:  
You are receiving this newsletter because you subscribed to The Spruce Eats newsletter. Unsubscribe
© 2022 Dotdash.com — All rights reserved. Privacy Policy.
A DOTDASH BRAND 28 Liberty Street, 7th Floor, New York, NY, 10005

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive