Monday, July 18, 2022

All Eyes On Our Trending Sunnies! 😍

These Best Sellers are all super flattering!

Hi Besties,

 

I don't know about you, but I love how trying new trends forces me out of my comfort zone! Our trending sunglasses are jam-packed with the hottest current styles! For that oversized silhouette, Lizzy and Becky II are your girls!

 

My go-to staple is always a cool girl aviator. For a laid-back vibe, try our Koko or Lenox aviators! Shop these trending sunnies now on BOGO and get two pairs for the price of one!

 

Happy Shopping!

 

❤️ Olivia S.

SHOP TRENDING SUNNIES
Copyright © 2022 DIFF, All rights reserved.
You are receiving this email because you opted in via our website.

Our mailing address is:
DIFF
19701 Hamilton Avenue
Suite 260
Torrance, CA 90502

Add us to your address book


Want to change how you receive these emails?
You can update your preferences or unsubscribe from this list.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive