Friday, July 15, 2022

Our 24H Flash Sale ends at noon!

Hi ,

I hope you saw our email yesterday about our Breakers Tees Flash Sale, but in case you didn't, you have a few more hours to buy 3 Breakers Tees Collection items and receive 30% off with code SOFTTEES.

I wear our Breakers pieces year round - they make up the entirety of my t-shirt drawer! For summer, I wear the Short Sleeve Tee for a casual lunch with friends, and in winter, the Breakers Henley becomes my go-to. The Breakers Collection is comprised of so many different classic t-shirt styles, all made with our comfy, ultra-soft pima cotton fabric.

We've been selling this amazing collection so quickly all day and I would hate for you to miss out!

>>> SHOP NOW <<<

Please share this code with friends, coworkers, and family, because this sale ends today at 12pm EST!

xx
Denise
 

Denise Lee
CEO & Founder
New York, NY
alalastyle.comInstagram


Alala Logo

 



You received this email from Alala. If you would like to unsubscribe, click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive