Monday, September 12, 2022

Today Only: 25% off clearance + BOGO

Discount automatically applied at checkout

Hi Bestie,

Are you feeling that Monday funk? Never fear, DIFF is here to cheer you up! Beat the Monday blues with an extra 25% off clearance + BOGO free shades with code 25OFFNOW! I've been feeling so sluggish today, but this sale has brightened me right up.

You know I love a good bargain, so I'm using my extra 25% off 
clearance (and BOGO!) to snag those stunning Kokos I've had my eye on, and a pair of Gemmas for the Gram. I could always use some Becky IIs in a new color. And it's always aviator season, so the Raynes are calling my name...

Score your extra savings on clearance and enjoy your Monday surprise! And don't forget, the discount is automatically applied at checkout! 



Happy Shopping!

Olivia S.

Discount automatically applied at checkout!
SHOP 25% OFF CLEARANCE
Copyright © 2022 DIFF, All rights reserved.
You are receiving this email because you opted in via our website.

Our mailing address is:
DIFF
19701 Hamilton Avenue
Suite 260
Torrance, CA 90502

Add us to your address book


Want to change how you receive these emails?
You can update your preferences or unsubscribe from this list.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive