Sunday, October 9, 2022

Your 50% off ends soon

Hey there,

I have good and bad news.

Good news: You get 50% off my Black Friday Cyber Monday + Q4 bundle.

This link will auto-apply your 50% off discount at checkout.

Bad news: This discount is only valid until tonight at 11:59pm PST.

Depending on the size of your brand or your client's brand(s), these resources can help generate anywhere from a few thousand to hundreds of thousands of dollars (or more) during Q4.

I think this bundle is a no-brainer for the modest price of just $498 with your discount.

Best,

Chase

P.S. Someone who purchased it even said: "Chase, how is this bundle not being sold for $3000? I paid that much for a week of consulting last BFCM from a pretty high-level email guy, and he didn't tell me half of what you gave away in this bundle. I am 70% of the way through it, and I'm already hyped to share this with my team. Bless your soul. Literally."

This link will auto-apply your 50% off discount at checkout.

 



You received this email from Chase Dimond. If you would like to unsubscribe, click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive