Friday, January 27, 2023

A special gift for our 50th edition of Alex

Alex In My Inbox #50
 ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌

Hey there, happy Friday!

Today, Alex has a little gift for you on this special day. No, it's not his birthday. And I don't think it's your birthday either (if it is, happy birthday). 

It's the 50th edition of Alex In My Inbox. Pretty crazy to think about. 

I'll let Alex take it from here. He's got a lot to say.

Dear Chase,

This is officially the 50th email I've written to you since we've started this little newsletter. 

Kinda crazy to think about. 

I know we planned to do a video of you and I talking about copywriting tips for #50, but I know you just had a baby. 

And you had C*vid. 

So I imagine you're in no shape to get on Zoom and shoot the breeze for 30 minutes with me. 

Instead, I'll take the load off of you and put it on me. 

I want to give everyone reading this a little gift to thank them for supporting us for 50 straight Fridays. 

I know we have Copy MBA together, and I wanna do a little deal there…but I wanted to make it sweeter. 

I want to offer a free 30-minute 1-on-1 call with me to the first 10 people who buy at the discounted rate.

Most people know this by now, but I have 3 years of experience as a freelance copywriter, I've generated $30M for my clients just from copy, and I've generated nearly $500k for myself from copy projects alone. 

And most importantly, you and I have helped 600+ people improve their writing and get paid for it. 

Kind of a no-brainer, yeah?

Let's do $50 off Copy MBA for everyone + a free 30-minute call for the first 10 people who take this deal. 

And you can use this link (the discount is already applied):

GET COPY MBA FOR $50 OFF + CALL ME MAYBE 🙂

Lil Carly Rae Jepsen action in there. Hope you enjoyed that. 

We'll be back to regularly scheduled programming next week. I have so much to update you on with my new copywriting agency.

And maybe we can do a call on week 52. That'll be a full year of Alex In My Inbox. 

Much love. 

Yours truly, 

Alex.

Sent from my MacBook M2 MAX That I JUST ORDERED (comes next Friday)

© 2023 Chase Dimond

No longer want to receive these emails? Unsubscribe.
Chase Dimond 2960 Champion Way #1701 Tustin, CA 92782

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive