Sunday, September 10, 2023

Hey there, have you heard of a brand that's done this?

Hi ,

I hope you're having a great Sunday! My name is Murad and I'm one of the founders of Wear The Peace.

I noticed you've been part of our email list but haven't shopped with us. Is there any concerns or questions you might have?

I know (maybe a bit bias here) that Wear The Peace will be one of your favorite brands. The softest clothes, clothing that gives back to humans in need, and an awesome community.

I'm going to offer you a deal that my team is going to yell at me for tomorrow haha but I wan't you to be part of this community and experience Wear The Peace. 

For the next 24 hours:

Buy one hoodie and get one free with code: Freehoodie910 

Buy one jewelry piece and get two free with code: Twopieces910

Make sure to add the two hoodies or three pieces of jewelry to your cart for the codes to work. If there's anything else you like that's not part of this collection, send me a message and I'll see what I can do!

www.wearthepeace.com

Peace & Blessings,

Murad

(If you'd like to be removed from our email list, click the unsubscribe button on the bottom of this email)

 



You received this email from Wear The Peace. If you would like to unsubscribe, click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive