Tuesday, May 28, 2024

Sale Extended!!!!

Hi !

I hope you had an amaaazing Memorial Day Weekend!  I decided to brighten your Tuesday that feels like a Monday with a little surprise... 

Our MDW sale has been extended one more day!  If you forgot to shop the sale (or want to go back for seconds) today's your lucky day.

SHOP NOW WITH CODE MDW24

Today's your last day to take 20% off sitewide + add free initials embroidery to any style (for real this time).

If you need some recs, definitely check these out:

-Wellington Weekender (I recommend pairing with the matching Hart Toiletry Kit): The best, best, best weekender for travel

-Wellington Cabana Tote: The perfect beach/pool tote

-NEW Wellington Cooler: The first good looking cooler I've ever seen (that actually works) 

I used all of these on my trip to the beach this weekend and they are seriously the BEST. 

Happy shopping!

Xx, 

Nicole

Director of Marketing 

STATE Bags



You received this email from STATE Bags. If you would like to unsubscribe, click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive