Thursday, August 22, 2024

🔥URGENT: Your Early Access to 25% OFF + FREE Emergency Kits!🔥

I wasn't supposed to share this with you until this weekend, but I just couldn't wait…

We've been SELLING OUT of our EXCLUSIVE EMERGENCY BUNDLES like wildfire, so I wanted to give you, our loyal email subscriber, the first crack at securing NEWEST bundle.

And when I say "first crack," I mean it…

Right now, you can get up to 525 SERVINGS at 25% OFF—this is a deal you simply WON'T FIND ANYWHERE ELSE.

But wait, THERE'S MORE.

We're also throwing in up to TWO FREE 72-HOUR EMERGENCY KITS, each packed with 1,800 calories, that's 3,600 FREE CALORIES!

And because we know preparedness is more than just stockpiling food, we're including our 8-Step Emergency Storage Plan at NO EXTRA COST.

As a token of our appreciation for your purchase, you'll also receive a $50 GIFT CARD ON US.

Think that's already a lot? Well, here's the kicker: EVERYTHING SHIPS COMPLETELY FREE!

But here's the catch.. Like all of our exclusive bundles there's ONLY 50 AVIABLE, and they're GUARANTEED TO SELL OUT!

Ensure you're one of the lucky few secure your bundle today before they're gone!

 

Stay Safe,
 
Paul B.
Valley Food Storage
General Manager


I value your privacy, just as much as I value my own. I will not spam you with emails every hour and will do my best to only send you information that is valuable to you, but if you don't want me to, click here.

 


You received this email from Valley Food Storage. If you would like to unsubscribe, click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive