Tuesday, September 22, 2009

A Joke A Day - Jokes ByEmail

aJokeADay.com - A Joke A Day
aJokeADay.com - A Joke A Day
 
The Joke of The Day
Elderly Jokes :: #20403
By Anonymous from USA.

A woman on the phone to her friend; I feel like my body has gotten totally out of shape, so I got my doctor's permission to join a fitness club and start exercising…. I decided to take and aerobics class for seniors. I bent, twisted, gyrated, jumped up and down, and perspired for an hour. But, by the time I got my leotards on, the class was over.


Forward this joke to your friends >>

 
  * Highly Recommended Book  
 
  Comedy Comes Clean 5 Stars   Comedy Comes Clean
A hilarious collection of wholesome jokes, quotes, and one-linears. Over 140 pages of laugh-out-loud humor on everything from family like to job jokes to sports stories to pet problems. Funny book for the entire family!
 
 
The Tip of The Day from WisdomTips.com
Health tips :: #148
By Bill Peterson from Akron USA.

Protein diets
Protein may be causing you to pack on the pounds. One of the latest reports states that this might be true. A high intake of protein may lead to a high body mass index. For optimum health, limit your amount of protein intake to about 15% of your daily calories and use complex carbohydrates (fruits and vegetables) as your menu mainstay.

 
 
aJokeADay.com - www.ajokeaday.com
4179 W Irving Park Rd, Chicago, IL 60641

1995-2008 © All rights reserved.

Unsubscribe from aJokeADay.com sent to jokesbyemail@gmail.com

 
aJokeADay.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive