Friday, September 25, 2009

A Joke A Day - Jokes ByEmail

aJokeADay.com - A Joke A Day
 
The Joke of The Day
Kid Jokes :: #20441
By from USA.

Three small kids were bragging about how tough they were. "I'm so tough", said the first little boy, "that I can wear out a pair of shoes in a week." The second little boy said, "I'm so tough, I can wear out a pair of jeans in a day." "That's nothing", said the third child. "When my parents take me to see my Grandma and Grandpa, I can wear them out in an hour."


Forward this joke to your friends >>

 
  * Highly Recommended Book  
 
  Comedy Comes Clean 5 Stars   Comedy Comes Clean
A hilarious collection of wholesome jokes, quotes, and one-linears. Over 140 pages of laugh-out-loud humor on everything from family like to job jokes to sports stories to pet problems. Funny book for the entire family!
 
 
The Tip of The Day from WisdomTips.com
Miscellaneous :: #2805
By R.RAMACHANDRA RAO from HYDERABAD India

The Road to Success
The road to success is not straight

There is a curve called failure

A loop called confusion

Speed bumps called friends

Red lights called enemies

Caution lights called family

you'll have flats called jobs

But if you have determination

An engine called perseverance

Insurance called faith

A driver called GOD

You'll make it to a place called SUCCESS!

AUTHOR UNKNOWN



 
 
aJokeADay.com - www.ajokeaday.com
4179 W Irving Park Rd, Chicago, IL 60641

1995-2008 © All rights reserved.

Unsubscribe from aJokeADay.com sent to jokesbyemail@gmail.com

 
aJokeADay.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive