Thursday, April 28, 2011

A Joke A Day - Jokes ByEmail

aJokeADay.com - A Joke A Day
 
The Joke of The Day
Kid Jokes :: #408
By Charlene Repsis from Unknown

An acquaintance of mine who is a physician told this story about her then-four-year-old daughter. On the way to preschool, the doctor had left her stethoscope on the car seat, and her little girl picked it up and began playing with it. Be still, my heart, thought my friend, gee, my daughter wants to follow in my footsteps and be a doctor! Then the child spoke into the instrument: "Welcome to McDonald's. May I take your order?"


Forward this joke to your friends >>

 
  * Recommendation for You  
 
  The All-New Kindle 5 Stars   The All-New Kindle 3G
Smaller, Lighter, Faster with 50% Better Contrast and Free 3G Wireless.

The most-wished-for, most-gifted, and has the most 5-star reviews of any product ...
 
 
The Tip of The Day from WisdomTips.com
Famous Quote :: #2326
By Mike Swindlehurst from Bournemouth United Kingdom

Club membership
"I would never join any club that would accept me as a member"

- Groucho Marx -

 
 
aJokeADay.com - www.ajokeaday.com
4179 W Irving Park Rd, Chicago, IL 60641

1995-2008 © All rights reserved.

Unsubscribe from aJokeADay.com sent to jokesbyemail@gmail.com

 
aJokeADay.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive