Thursday, October 13, 2011

A Joke A Day - Jokes ByEmail

aJokeADay.com - A Joke A Day
 
The Joke of The Day
Kid Jokes :: #3990
By from USA.

A salesman telephone a household, and a four-year-old answered.

Salesman: May I speak to your mother?

Child: She is not here.

Salesman: Well, is anyone else there?

Child: My sister

Salesman: O.K., fine. May I speak to her?

Child: I guess so.

There was a long silence on the other phone. Then;

Child: Hello?

Salesman: It's you. I thought you were going to call your sister.

Child: I did. The trouble is: I can't get her out of the playpen.




Forward this joke to your friends >>

 
WhereYouShop.com
The Tip of The Day from WisdomTips.com
Words of Knowledge :: #830
By Linda Hill from Soddy Daisy Tn. USA.

To get more out of Life
Just remember that if you always do what you've always done, you will always get what you have always gotten.

 
 
aJokeADay.com - www.ajokeaday.com
999 E Touhy Ave, Des Plaines, IL 60018

1995-2011 © All rights reserved.

Unsubscribe from aJokeADay.com sent to jokesbyemail@gmail.com

 
aJokeADay.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive