Saturday, October 1, 2022

I wasn't planning on doing this

Hey hey,

I wasn't planning on doing this, but here's the deal:

From Monday to Wednesday, we're hosting the best virtual summit of the year.

We've spent months planning it, and it's going to be incredible!

And because I want you to be there (virtually), I'm hooking you up with 2 freebies if you register today (it's free to attend).

On Monday, I'll be sending the 2 freebies to anyone who registers TODAY.

Register here to get your free ticket to our virtual summit + 2 awesome freebies.

The two freebies are:

  1. video covering 7 Underground Email Tactics & Experiments.
     
  2. A video on 6 core segments, how to build them, and what content to send to each segment.


Attend as many or as few sessions this coming week at our event. We have over 30 sessions covering everything from paid ads to email marketing to SEO to CRO and so much more.

Snag your free ticket here, and I'll hook you up on Monday with the two freebies.

Have a great weekend,

Chase

 

 



You received this email from Chase Dimond. If you would like to unsubscribe, click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive