Saturday, January 14, 2023

How can I keep my piercings from getting infected?

Why is my nostril piercing not straight?
 ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌
BodyCandy
img

  Free Shipping on Orders of $24.99 or more 

BELLY
NIPPLE
INDUSTRIAL
NOSE
SEPTUM
Ask Body Candy
Q: So, I love piercings but the always seem to get infected no matter what. I follow the rules and guidelines. I recently got a conch piercing but its infected now and has a bump on it. Any advice on how to help it heal? Or should I take it out?
- Adryanna
 
A: First of all, the recommended aftercare routine consists of sterile saline spray. That's it. Clean your piercing with it twice a day and don't put anything else on it. The spray should just contain sterile saline and no other ingredients. Do not apply... 
Click to Read Full Response >
Q: One of my favorite piercings is a double nostril, and the one thing I'd love is that they're pretty much even and equal to each other. But I've been to two different piercers and they both managed to make it come out slightly uneven each time. I just got it redone, and the piercer marked it in the perfect spot, but they pierced higher than what I thought they would. So, my question is am I just being too picky in wanting (as close as possible) complete evenness, or should I just accept it and move on to new piercings?
- Skylou
 
A: At the end of the day, it is your face and your body. The question is more of how much the asymmetry bothers you. If you are okay with the way it looks, then there's no reason to change it. But if you're...
Click to Read Full Response >

 Your 30% OFF Coupon

Use Code: SAT30
Valid Today Only!

Use Your Coupon!

NEW for Valentine's Day

Shop Holiday Jewelry >
Shop Custom Photo Jewelry - Perfect Valentine's Day gift
Shop 14k Gold Jewelry >

Have a question?

We're always happy to help you in your piercing journey! Ask us all of your piercing, tattoo, or general lifestyle questions and you may get it answered in our Coffee Chat segment every Saturday. Submit your question to AskBC@bodycandy.com for your chance to get featured!

Update email preferences: Manage Preferences
No longer want to receive these emails? Unsubscribe.
Body Candy Body Jewelry 130 Pineview Dr Amherst, NY 14228

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive