Tuesday, January 17, 2023

IMPORTANT: - Response Needed

Hey ,

Thanks for requesting for your daily astrology reading sent to your inbox.

My name is Angela, and I'm the Master Astrologer at Universal Horoscope.

I've been working as a Master Astrologer for over 25 years and I am honored to be guiding you on your journey.

But in order for me to do that, , may I ask that you please click the star next to this email? Or add whitelist me.

That way I can ensure you'll receive your daily reading on a regular basis as we've had some readers emailing us that they had troubles receiving them.

With love and light,
Angela Hayes
Master Astrologer | Universal Horoscope

P.S: Please take a moment to reply to this email – just a quick "Hey, got it!" so that I know you're receiving my messages. Some people often mistype their email address, and I want to make sure I don't send your reading to the wrong person




No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive