Tuesday, March 7, 2023

my best email marketing and copywriting tips

Hey there,

I'm doing a free virtual talk next week where I'll share my best email marketing and copywriting tips from the $100's of millions in revenue we've done for our clients.

It's free to signup and if you register, I'll hook you up for free with my new 10 copywriting frameworks cheat sheet.

My new cheat sheet is a 19-page PDF where I cover 10 of my favorite copywriting frameworks that'll help you write copy easier and copy that'll perform better.

For each framework, you'll learn what it is, an example of how it can be applied, and a bonus ChatGPT prompt.

Register for my talk here.

Even if you can't attend my talk live, I'd recommend registering so you can get the recording + the cheat sheet I'll be giving away.

Best,

Chase

Note: I'll be sending the cheat sheet out next week once the event starts.



You received this email from Chase Dimond. If you would like to unsubscribe, click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive