Tuesday, April 11, 2023

👋 Goodbye to puffy eyes | 10% OFF

Ey there,

Just went into our website backend and added a 10% discount to my favorite Disco product - the Repairing Eye Stick (use code EYE10 for 10% off).

If you haven't tried it yet, this is the fixer elixir - it helps you fight the dark circles and puffiness under your eyes, so you look fresh and rested (even when you're NOT). It won't cure your Weekend Scaries, but it will help you hide them from the rest of the world. 

As with all our products, we keep this formula very simple. Three key all-natural ingredients make this product work so well: 

  •  Caffeine reduces puffiness.⁠
  •  Pycnogenol minimizes dark circles.⁠
  •  Niacinamide reduces fine lines.

I just had a few late nights myself while on the road doing work with Disco. And it made me remember why I appreciate this stuff so much - 

It's not a great look when a Founder walks into a room with heavy bags under their eyes, looking like they just finished a weekend bender. So this has been key in helping me freshen up and look my best (even after some late nights with not-so-great sleep). 

If you'd like to try it yourself, use the code EYE10 for 10% off your first order. I'm leaving this promo up for the next three days, so make sure to snag yours before the code expires.

Shop Now


Take care of yourself, man.
Ben
 

P.S. Just wanted to share some reviews on our Repairing Eye Stick from people who are NOT the founder - 

"The Eye Stick is a game-changing product - I carry that thing everywhere with me to ensure I minimize dark circles and puffy under-eyes before meetings." 
Dan S.

"It takes literally 10 second to roll Disco under your eyes and eyelids, which makes regular usage manageable."
Kara C.

"Love this! I use it every morning! And even in the evenings."
Mark B.

 

 

 

 

 

 



You received this email from Disco. If you would like to unsubscribe, click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive