Sunday, May 28, 2023

Have you shopped yet? 👀

Hi there,

Checking in to see if you've had the chance to shop our biggest sale ever... Some of our most popular colors have already begun selling out - so I wanted to make sure you get what you need! PLUS don't forget the 23% off sitewide works on final sale too (!!)

Here's what I currently have in my cart:

  • Our Signature Sateen Sheet Set in Sea because the blue is such a calming hue and reminds me of the ocean (hello summer!) 
  • The Throw Blanket in Oat -- we designed this blanket to be versatile: throw it on your bed or couch, wrap yourself in it when you're at your desk, I even travel with mine... it's too cozy to leave at home.
  • A new Pillowcase Set in Butter because I like to mix and match and make my bedding set feel unique... did you know that sleeping on bamboo is also good for your skin and hair? 

​Don't miss the chance to get your favorite ettitude products for 23% off! This sale won't last much longer and you don't want to miss out! Even better, the discount auto applies at checkout...

 

Shop now

 

Phoebe



You received this email from Ettitude US. If you would like to unsubscribe, click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive