Saturday, July 1, 2023

DreamBox 2: Honest Reviews & FAQs! 📣

Hey Creator,

It's the last weekend for 4th of July Sale savings, which include $300 off the NEW DreamBox 2 and $200 off the Pre-Built Service!

In case you haven't heard, the DreamBox 2 is the DreamBox you know and love, with upgraded features to help you find even more crafting joy! Wondering how the DreamBox can change your life? Read what customer Niki G. had to say:

"The most surprising thing for me about the DreamBox 2 is how much room it has to store my crafting supplies. Seriously, it's amazing! I love to come into my creation studio and just look at my DreamBox 2 and smile at how I am now super organized! And because I am organized, I get to create more efficiently and spread happiness to more people since I am no longer wasting time digging through boxes, bins and closets to find what I'm looking for because it's all in one place!" - Niki G.

Have more questions about the DreamBox 2? Click HERE for answers to the most commonly asked questions including, "Will it fit in my space?" and "Should I choose the Long or Short Dividers?" You can also chat with a Creator Consultant (real customers) to get personalized help before the savings end! 

 
♡ The Create Room Team
 
 
 
 
No longer want to receive these emails? click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive