Thursday, August 17, 2023

You Can Now Build Your Own!

Ever thought, "I wish I could pick the emergency food in my bucket"? Maybe you've got some special food needs or there's just that one thing you'd rather not have. Well, I heard you loud and clear!

After a lot of hard work, I've got some exciting news. Now, you can now BUILD YOUR OWN EMERGENCY FOOD BUCKET with single-pack options. Yep, you heard that right! And guess what? Even with this new feature, I haven't changed the quality of our meals one bit. They're still the same quality meals you love made from simple, non-GMO ingredients.

Not 100% happy with your picks? No worries! We've got a 100% satisfaction guarantee. Just send it back, and we'll make it right.

Hundreds of folks are already making their own custom emergency food buckets. Ready to make yours? Build your perfect emergency stock today for more of what you want and none of what you don't.

 

Stay prepared and stay safe,

 

Paul
General Manager
Valley Food Storage

 
 Don't want to hear my stories anymore? click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive