Tuesday, November 28, 2023

Giving Back Together: Tell Us Your Cause!

Hi, it's Scot, Co-Founder & GiveBackGuy at STATE!

For over ten Giving Tuesdays - and actually everyday in my role at a company that gives year round - it's been my job to find creative ways for STATE to support those in need. But this year - because you've all given so much to us - I felt it was time to give back to you and the causes, communities and kids that hit closest to home.  

So, send me an email at give@statebags.com, or simply just reply to this one, and tell me about a local organization or cause that could use some love, and I'll green light to give to those that best align with our STATE #GiveForward mission of supporting kids, families and communities... in the ways they need it most.  Thank you for always giving TO us... and WITH us. 

Happy #GivingTuesday!

Scot, Co- Founder and "GiveBackGuy" at STATE Bags

 



You received this email from STATE Bags. If you would like to unsubscribe, click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive