Tuesday, December 19, 2023

How the DreamBox changes Lives ❤️

Hey Creator,

Want to hear honest reviews from REAL customers? Our BIGGEST Christmas Sale ever is happening now, and for anyone sitting on the fence wondering if the Dreambox 2 is worth the investment, read what real-life customers have to say:
 
"I cannot express how wonderful my Christmas has been this year. I have actually made all my gifts and thoroughly enjoyed it since owning my DreamBox 2. No frustration and so much more success than the last few years. Everyone needs a Dreambox." - Carol W.
  
"I LOVE mine! No more crafting messes all over the house, no more searching for materials. I love being able to close it all up with such ease. I used to hesitate to take out my scrapbooking materials to work on them because it would take over the entire dining room. Not now! So worth the money!" - Gayle F.
 
"Love my new DreamBox 2 that I am setting up. It's AMAZING how much stuff can fit into it! I also have the DreamCart, and I love it too! I'm so hooked on Create Room that I also just ordered the Sew Station!!!" - Sheryl A.
 
"Now that the DreamBox 2 is in place, I can finally breathe and enjoy the light, space, and organization it provides. It allows me to work without feeling overwhelmed by chaos. It has truly been a life-changing solution, enabling me to eliminate the need for five mismatched pieces of furniture in my bedroom. This newfound organization has given me more patience, time, and peace." - Lisa A.
 
"I absolutely love mine! I've had it since July and wonder why I didn't buy one sooner. My yarn, sewing machine, and Cricut all have a home now instead of bins and boxes." - Deana R.

If you want to get the DreamBox during our Christmas Sale, there are only 12 hours left to get today's FLASH DEAL: $100 off the Full-Set Tote Package. Save $350 on the DreamBox, $450 on Pre-Built Service, and as low as 0% APR* financing available for 12 months.

 

♡ The Create Room Team

 
 
 
P.S. This flash deal expires tonight (12/19) @11:59PM MT, and all Christmas Sale savings end tomorrow night 11/20!
 
P.P.S. All orders will receive a free printable Christmas card, so you'll have something special to put under the tree.
 
 
No longer want to receive these emails? click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive