Friday, March 1, 2024

How I’m infusing joy into my daily routine for spring

Miracle friends, 
 
Can you feel that subtle shift in the air? The slightly longer days with more light? Spring is almost upon us, which, of course, means springing forward. Here are a few ways I handle the time change to get my best sleep (if you know me, you know there's nothing I love more in life than good sleep). 

  • Gradually adjust your sleep schedule: I've found going to bed 15-20 minutes before my typical bedtime helps me adjust to the time change. Cool and comfortable sheets help me fall asleep quicker.
  • Relax: Easier said than done, right? Mindfulness exercises help reduce stress for me, and I invite you to try them, too. I've been loving our Headspace x Poketo Mindfulness Cards.
  • Take a long shower: Showers are my relaxation and thinking time before bed. There's nothing quite like making it a spa experience with lovely-smelling shower steamers and an extra fluffy towel.
  • Regulate your temperature: If you're a hot sleeper like me, our comforter can't be beat. It's the world's first 3-Temperature Zone Comforter that distributes fluff perfectly, so you never overheat or get too cold. Perfect for in-between seasons like we are now. 
Here's to a new season and new strategies for the best sleep yet. 

Until next time,
Suze Dowling
Pattern Brands Co-Founder


You received this email from Miracle Made. If you would like to unsubscribe, click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive