Thursday, May 30, 2024

⏰ Just For You: Extra 12 Hours on Memorial Day Savings!

Yesterday was overwhelming! I heard from so many of you who shared heartfelt stories about missing out on our Memorial Day deals.

Your emails really struck a chord with me. So, I've got some good news just for you.

I'm extending our Memorial Day sale for another 12 hours! 

Yes, you read that right. You've got until midnight tonight to make the most of these savings.

Here's a quick reminder of what's up for grabs:
And remember, with our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee, there's absolutely ZERO RISK in placing your order right now.

Secure your essentials without a second thought.

Stay safe and well-prepared,
 
 
Jordan.
Valley Food Storage
Customer Success


I value your privacy, just as much as I value my own. I will not spam you with emails every hour and will do my best to only send you information that is valuable to you, but if you don't want me to, click here.

 


You received this email from Valley Food Storage. If you would like to unsubscribe, click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive