Thursday, August 15, 2024

It's Coming... Are You Ready?

It's clear something bad is coming...

I don't know about you, but my biggest red flag is when I see a sudden spike in emergency food purchases. And right now, we're seeing numbers that rival the panic at the start of COVID.

People are gearing up for something, and they're doing it fast.

Over the past few days, I've been flooded with calls asking about our exclusive bundles—especially the one we rarely offer. So, I pulled some strings at the warehouse to make it happen.

Yes, the HUNKER DOWN BUNDLE is back.

This is your lifeline: the ultimate, balanced, calorie-packed, nutrient-dense bucket, now at 25% OFF. But here's the catch: I could only convince the warehouse to prepare 50 bundles.

And when they're gone, they're gone. This isn't something we can easily restock.

If you want one, you need to act fast. These bundles won't last until the end of the weekend.

Don't wait until it's too late. Order your Hunker Down Bundle NOW.



 

 

Stay Prepared 
 
Jordan C.
Customer Success Manager


I value your privacy, just as much as I value my own. I will not spam you with emails every hour and will do my best to only send you information that is valuable to you, but if you don't want me to, click here.

 


You received this email from Valley Food Storage. If you would like to unsubscribe, click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive