Monday, September 9, 2024

Hi there, We Need Your Help! 🍉🎨

Hi ,

Murad here from Wear The Peace. I hope you're having a great Monday so far.

I am reaching out for your help. I've put together some new designs and need your critique/opinion on the message, the coloring, and what you would change or not change about it. Who better to ask about opinions on new designs than the members of our WTP family <3

I've attached a link below to a Google form with the five possible designs. If you have a minute to let me know what you think, I would greatly appreciate it. Once you submit your form, you'll receive a free gift-card to Wear The Peace!

Help Us Design - https://forms.gle/Fv2iVs3TVdTnfijS8

Peace and blessings,  

Murad



You received this email from Wear The Peace. If you would like to unsubscribe, click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive