Wednesday, October 2, 2024

I Hope You Prepared Last Month!

I can't believe this is happening…

 

Israel and Iran are closer to war than ever before, and it could bring the U.S. into a big mess. This might affect us in ways we haven't even thought of yet.

 

What could this mean for you and your family?

 

Prices could go up fast as money is spent on war. Things we need every day could get harder to find. Even our power and water could be at risk if something happens here at home.

 

This week, an FBI agent told Congress that everyone should have 90 days of emergency food because bad things are coming. They know what's really going on, and they're worried.

 

If you haven't prepared yet, now is the time. Waiting until things get worse could leave you without enough food when you need it most.

 

The good news? You can order now with no risk. If things calm down, you can send the food back and get your money back.

 

But don't wait! Order your emergency food now.

 

 

 

Stay safe—act now before it's too late.

 

 

Paul

General Manager

Valley Food Storage

 

I value your privacy, just as much as I value my own. I will not spam you with emails every hour and will do my best to only send you information that is valuable to you, but if you don't want me to, Unsubscribe.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive