Saturday, February 11, 2023

Can you get *this* re-pierced?

How do I get a belly ring that fits?
 ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌
BodyCandy
img

  Free Shipping on Orders of $24.99 or more 

BELLY
NIPPLE
INDUSTRIAL
NOSE
SEPTUM
Ask Body Candy
Q: I had my nipples pierced in my 30s. I had removed both because one had ripped. I regret doing it and I want to get them pierced again. Is it possible to redo the piercing through the scar tissue?
- Deb
 
A: Losing piercings that you love is always heartbreaking. The good news is that a skilled piercer... 
Click to Read Full Response >
Q: I am a petite woman with my belly button pierced. All the rings I buy are too big, what is the best size for me.
- Iora
 
A: This is challenging to answer without knowing what sizes you've already tried. Do you have a measuring card or calipers to measure the length of the barbell from one end to the other? If not, many navel rings are...
Click to Read Full Response >

 Your 30% OFF Coupon

Use Code: FEB30
Valid Today Only!

Use Your Coupon!

Brand NEW Arrivals

Shop Holiday Jewelry >
Shop BC Exclusives by Onyx O.
Shop 14k Gold Jewelry >

Have a question?

We're always happy to help you in your piercing journey! Ask us all of your piercing, tattoo, or general lifestyle questions and you may get it answered in our Coffee Chat segment every Saturday. Submit your question to AskBC@bodycandy.com for your chance to get featured!

Update email preferences: Manage Preferences
No longer want to receive these emails? Unsubscribe.
Body Candy Body Jewelry 130 Pineview Dr Amherst, NY 14228

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive