Thursday, September 7, 2023

Hi there, congrats on your new design job at WTP!

Hi ,

Murad here from Wear The Peace. I hope you're having a great Thursday!

I wanted to reach out for your help. I've put together some new designs and need your critique/opinion on the message, the coloring, and what you would change or not change about it. Who better to ask about opinions on new designs then members of our WTP family!

I've attached a link below to a google form of the four designs. If you have a minute to let me know, I would greatly appreciate it, and once you submit your form, you'll receive a free gift-card to Wear The Peace :)

Help Us Design - https://forms.gle/T5s8XThEUCcG7YCt5

Peace and blessings,  

Murad



You received this email from Wear The Peace. If you would like to unsubscribe, click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive