Thursday, December 21, 2023

Top Regrets of Doing a Spartan Race

Warning: It's not for everyone
 ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏
  1. My friend group expanded. I now have so many friends who want to race with me, it's hard to choose who to hang out with.

  2. My clothes got muddy. I had to do extra laundry after my race.

  3. There were too many bucket-list locations to choose from. Pushups in the iconic Fenway Park locker room, a trail run across the Golden Gate Bridge, monkey bars in the mountains. The choices stressed me out.
Avoid this Regret: Registering after December 31st and paying more for your race.

Join Spartan in 2024. You'll regret it.
TRAIN EAT APP TEAMS

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive