Wednesday, May 1, 2024

Crisp, white spring

Miracle friends, 

Part of my spring cleaning routine always involves changing up my bedding. Now you might be thinking, "Suze, you only change your sheets once per season?" Miracle may be good, but it's not that good. I'm talking about swapping out colors and textures to give my bedroom a little seasonal makeover, and maybe even to make sleeping more comfortable as the weather warms up.

Did you know that most people perceive white sheets as being cooler than other colors, even if they're made of the same material? I've had our Miracle Made sheet set in Stone on my bed all winter, but I'm swapping them out for White, along with my Duvet Cover, to get that crisp, clean look. Will I feel cooler with the white bedding? I'll find out and report back. For now, I'm enjoying the perfect, spring sleeping weather here on the East Coast. 

There's a lot more newness on the horizon, so I'll be back soon. In the meantime, sleep well and stay cool.  

Until next month,
Suze Dowling
Pattern Brands Co-Founder



You received this email from Miracle Made. If you would like to unsubscribe, click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive