Sunday, August 11, 2024

I would rather die on my feet than live on my knees.

Read my message of defiance...  ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌
Read my message of defiance:

View in Web Browser


Friend,

Many friends and kind souls have asked me how the Left's vicious pursuit to utterly destroy me has affected me.

My answer is quite simple: I'm still the same Rudy Giuliani that took down the Mafia in New York.


I'm a fighter through and through. And I will NEVER, EVER SURRENDER this battle for true justice even as these left-wing crooks try to shamelessly JAIL me for life with the very same charges I used to defeat the Mafia.

Biden and Kamala's Deep State goons hoped they could break me, bring me to a point of professional and financial ruin where I would simply throw up my hands and give in.

They had me indicted and arrested twice, pushed me to the point of bankruptcy, took away my law license, and are even stripping me of my home!

They had hoped this forced MUGSHOT would bring me to my knees.


But I would rather die on my feet than live on my knees!

And it's because of generous patriots like YOU helping to cover my legal bills that I've been able to carry on in this fight and stand PROUDLY on my feet.

But now, as the Left's vicious pursuit ramps up and as they FORCE me from home, I have no choice but to reach out one more time, Friend.

They unjustly filed my mugshot under booking # 2313757.

So, to show these left-wing crooks that good and honest Americans like YOU will also never surrender as they destroy the life of an INNOCENT man, I'm humbly asking for your support to raise $231,375.70 for my legal defense trust to continue the fight for my freedom and justice.

Please make a contribution to the Rudy Giuliani Freedom Fund to help me fight for my freedom and justice as Biden and Kamala's Deep State tries to utterly RUIN me and JAIL me for the rest of my life.


CONTRIBUTE $25

CONTRIBUTE $50

CONTRIBUTE $100

CONTRIBUTE $250

CONTRIBUTE $500

CONTRIBUTE OTHER AMOUNT

Thank you and God bless you,

Rudy Giuliani
Rudy Giuliani Freedom Fund


Paid for by Rudy Giuliani Freedom Fund Legal Defense Trust




This email was sent to jokesbyemail@gmail.com as part of your subscription to America First War Room


108 S Washington St. Suite 200
Alexandria, VA 22314




Unsubscribe

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive