Sunday, September 1, 2024

Up to 25% OFF Our Best-Selling Emergency Kits!

Our biggest Labor Day Sale is LIVE, and you don't want to miss this!

 

Stock up on top-rated emergency kits like our White Bean Chili, Mac & Cheese, and the Patriot Protein Pack—now at record low prices.

These aren't just any kits; they're packed with non-GMO, simple ingredients to give you the quality calories you need when it matters most.

 

Wondering what everyone's grabbing? Click here to see what's flying off the shelves and join the crowd!

 

Use code LABORDAY at checkout to save up to 25%! But hurry, these deals won't last long.



 

 

Stay Prepared 
 
Jordan C.
Customer Success Manager


I value your privacy, just as much as I value my own. I will not spam you with emails every hour and will do my best to only send you information that is valuable to you, but if you don't want me to, click here.

 


You received this email from Valley Food Storage. If you would like to unsubscribe, click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive