Tuesday, July 19, 2022

Your Thoughts + $15 Off Your Next Purchase!

We want to hear from you!
 ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌

Hello!

It's Rob from Valley Food Storage.

I have a few questions I want to ask you. Your answers will help me understand what matters most to our customers. Could you help me out?

It will less than 5 minutes to complete.

As a "Thank You", you will be provided a $15 off code for your next purchase after you submit your insights!

If you can spare the time, please add your input here:

Click to Provide Your Insights

Thank you in advance, I really appreciate your help on this!

I assure you, your time will not be wasted - each and every response will be read by me and used to improve your experience with us.

Clean, nutritious, and great-tasting long term food storage with a 25-year shelf life. Ingredients you can trust, from people you can trust. Store food you'll love to eat!

Valley Food Storage 115 West Bartges St. Suite 412 Akron, Ohio 44311 

Contact | Unsubscribe | Privacy Policy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive