Friday, March 3, 2023

Select A Look With Confidence 💯

What Are People Saying About Stately 2.0?
 ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌
Shop Your Look

At Stately, we always let our Members do the talking...
 
"I've tried a handful of men's clothing subscription box companies and no company, except Stately, allows you to select the exact outfit that you want in your box. You guys have raised the bar with Shop Your Look!" - Mike P., Chicago
 
"The retail value of Look that I selected was $810.50... but I only paid $299 for it. That's over $500 in savings! And the best part? No surprises. I got exactly what I selected." - Corey B., Orlando
 
"I discovered Stately in GQ magazine. I was curious so I took the Style Quiz and I loved the collection of stylist-curated outfits that I was presented with. For my first box, I went with the "Earth Tone Casual" look. It's basically four outfits in one box. Talk about value!" - Harng L., Kansas City
 
"You have a customer for life." - Greg E., Seattle
 
"I needed an outfit for my big business presentation at the end of March so I decided to give Stately a try. To be honest, I really don't know how to shop for myself and I don't follow fashion trends. I love that Shop Your Look allows you to select the exact outfit that you want in your box... and I feel confident about it because it's styled by a professional stylist. I received a jacket, two dress shirts, pants, sweater, dress shoes, watch, hat, and socks. That's 5 different outfits in one box!" - Connor W., Little Rock
 
Talk soon,
Jenny, Lead Stylist @ Stately
 
p.s. As a special introductory offer, all of the Looks available in Shop Your Look using the links contained in this email include up to $150 worth of bonus apparel in your first box (no discount code needed).
Try Stately

No commitments. If you don't think we're a great match, you have the opportunity to cancel your service after any order.

Personalized Looks Styled by Meg, Lead Stylist at Stately
Shop Your Look
Shop Your Look
Shop Your Look
Facebook
Twitter
Instagram
No longer want to receive these emails? Unsubscribe.
Stately Men 1040 E Valencia Drive Fullerton, CA 92831

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive