Tuesday, November 21, 2023

Let's get HONEST about the DreamBox 💛

Hey Creator,

Wanting to hear an honest review from a REAL customer? Our BIGGEST Black Friday Sale EVER is happening now, and for anyone sitting on the fence wondering if the Dreambox 2 is worth the investment, read what real-life customer Lisa A. had to say:
 
"Three years ago, I made the decision to sell my house to support my mother in caring for her husband, who has dementia. This summer, I saw the launch of the DreamBox 2 and how it would be perfect for organizing my office supplies, printer/computer, personal papers, electronics, nail tools, and other essentials.
 
Now that the DreamBox 2 is in place, I can finally breathe and enjoy the light, space, and organization it provides. It has brought a sense of peace and comfort to my room, allowing me to work without feeling overwhelmed by chaos. I no longer have to pretend everything is okay when it's not.
 
The DreamBox 2 has truly been a life-changing solution, enabling me to eliminate the need for five mismatched pieces of furniture in my bedroom. My haven is now a gorgeous and inviting space where I can comfortably live and work. This newfound organization has given me more patience, time, and peace to care for my mom and her husband.
 
While some may view the DreamBox as costly, to me, its value is immeasurable for the peace and tranquility it brings into my life. It has become an invaluable investment in my well-being and happiness, and I am grateful for its positive impact on my daily life. Thank you to the team at Create Room, including Stacey & Kathleen, who helped me create a dream come true."  -Lisa A.

If you want to get the DreamBox during our Black Friday Sale, there are only a few hours left to get today's exclusive FLASH DEAL: $100 off the Full-Set Tote Package, on top of incredible savings of up to $400 off the DreamBox, $400 off Pre-Built Service, and as low as 0% APR* financing available for 12 months! This flash deal expires tonight (11/21) @11:59PM MT or while supplies last.  

 

♡ The Create Room Team

 
 
 
 
No longer want to receive these emails? click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive